-----Original Message-----
From: Marie Feuer [mailto:profmf@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 8:51 AM

wondering if you could pose a question for me on endurance net--or tell
me how to do that--

my bob marshall treeless endurance saddle--tammy and charlene are
telling
me to put the saddle more forward on belle. this places the hard pommel
on the back of her shoulders. they said not to worry--everything i have
been told about saddle fit is STAY OFF THE SHOULDER. and esp with the
bob
marshall--seems there would be even more pressure there as the stirrups
are hung off the pommel and cantle. i wanted to know if other bob
marshall users had anything to say about this (horse care--it's
endless--no?

marie