From: terre [mailto:tobytrot@bigfoot.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 10:37 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: selection

Bob Morris wrote:The FEI should have ABSOLUTELY NO influence on how a member of a national team is chosen or the type of event at which the choice is made.

I don't believe that they do. Completing an "FEI Ride" qualifies riders to nominate for Continental or World FEI competition--in other words, produces a "pool" of qualified riders. How you select riders from that pool is entirely up to you....

Terre

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=