Need ride for mare in Redding area to Camp Far West Ride

Sue Van Steenkiste vansteenr@aol.com
I have a mare in Redding, Calif., that I would like to move back home to Grass Valley.  I would pay $100 to anyone who
can bring her to the Camp Far West Ride over Memorial Day weekend.  I can pick her up from the base camp.
She is an experienced traveler, easy to load, doesn't bite, kick, etc so I would not anticipate any trailering difficulty