Diablo Vista Ride

Help!

I called a week ago for an entry for this ride, but it
hasn't arrived yet (probably lost in the mail) and the
ride is the 19th.  I tried to call ride management for
another, but the Ride Calendar on AERC is down, so I
can't get the phone number.  Is anyone connected with
Diablo Vista on this list, or can anyone give me a
number?  Appreciate it!

Robin and Boo