From: Bob Morris [mailto:bobmorris@rmci.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 4:03 PM
To: Kathy Mayeda
Subject: RE: Concurrent Rides

Kathy:

You are familiar with only one WELL RUN,BY A KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON, ride. When the majority of the AERC membership, and by this I mean non-FEI oriented, get the FEI rules imposed upon them it is not correct. Yes, a WELL RUN ride will not do this but many rides in the interest of convenience do impose the FEI rules upon ALL riders even if those riders are only AERC competitors.

Bob Morris