FEI/Level vrs AERC/level

Hi Tony: read your post of may 9th: What is it that makes you think FEI is
some other higher level? You state your wife Nancy finished second in the
SOS /FEI ride. She also finished 13th overall so 11 lowly AERC Riders
finished ahead of her!! How do you level/rank those 11 AERC riders who
finished ahead of your wife?
I have ridden NATRAC also and I have never heard of NATRAC and AERC Ride on
the same trail at the same time. Please double check your sources and let us
know. When and Where? I just don't believe this one.
Bye: Hope