FEI Changes

E. Tully et-albert@msn.com
After reviewing all the FEI at Biltmore posts I can sympathize with those who don't like change, since a change as taken place here that no one has noticed: FEI at Biltmore bashing has replaced last year's clover at Biltmore bashing (just a joke folks).  It may appear that International does take the fun, as we know it out of endurance riding, but there's enough proof that many riders are willing to forego the jovial atmosphere in exchange for the chance to compete at a more intense level. And for those riders, crews, and officials, that is fun! When and if the burn out occurs it will be nice to know we still have fun,  down home kind of rides left to choose from.  We should have the option to do both and we will work out the details.