mane mites

patti gene@dreamsoft.com
I have noticed the posts on mane mites. The sugestion was to use Quest topically. So let me get this straight, you use a regulay quest wormer, use gloves and rub it on the mane. Do mane mites cause the rubbing out of manes? I have a mare that rubs her mane and if this is the cause (mane mites) and quest is the answer, I am excited to give it a try.If any one has tried this and it worked, I would like to know how many treatments it took and any other tips you have for this problem.Thanks for any information.