FEI

I just can't believe all the fuss about the FEI rules.  I would suggest to
those that have a major problem with them to JUST NOT DO THEM.  That seems
to be the solution to me.  Maybe you are not ready able or want to move up
to this level of competition.  Yes it is a higher level.
My wife competed in the SOSO IV ride in Calif. a few weeks ago and had a
great time, she was second in the FEI ride and it was her first.  She wanted
to do it for the experience and to help out the cause of getting more folks
involved in FEI.  That was her decision and no one forced her to do it.
Those that do not want to ride under these rules that is fine no one is
making you.
Can someone tell me what the problem(s) are with having FEI rides?  All this
sounds to me like a lot of belly aching.
Tony Corbelletta