Re: RC: Biltmore Blues

Hey you guys -- if you wanna let people know what you think about certain
rides, go to this site and rate them!  Seriously.....if enough people do it
then others can look at the comments and ratings and see what people think.

www.endurohorse.com   Just go to search and type in the name of the event,
then when it comes up select which distance you did and click away!

Hopefully one of these days I'll get to do that!! ha ha

Did anybody look at the Washoe Valley photos?  That's my last trial run
before the XP.......hope I don't go off and forget any cords, plus,
software, etc......:+)

Happy Trails,
Karen
in NV