Re: RC: RE: RideCamp Survivor---What would you take?

In a message dated 05/07/2001 2:03:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<<
 OK all, lets see what you would take!

 The question:

 You are on a ride (25 or 50 miler), and aside from your bridle, saddle, and
 water bottle, sponge and scoop, map, elytes (ie: absolute essentials)....you
 can only take one other item for yourself and one item for your horse...what
 would they be?

Being the thoughtful, nice gentleman that I am, I would take a case of
Niagara Bottled Water for the females in this ride.!!!!!!

Phil Rash