ChiracuahaChallenge????

Just back.  This ride has redefined challenging for me.  Now I nhave done
altitude and I have done rocks but I was so NOT ready for this ride.  You
must train in that area for this ride.  It ate my butt.  For those  that
completed successfully (sound horse and within time) you should applaud
yourselves and hug your horse.   The 50's are ready for Tevis.  This ride is
not for inexperienced mountain terrain horses and riders.  Us so called
flatlanders ( I live and train at 4200ft)   Made a big boo-boo.  Donna and
BOB  Beth put on a great ride  everything you could need.  People were great
lots of land to park on.