Re: virus or infection LONG

I'm not a DVM, but we just had a long section on equine respiratory disease.  It might be strangles, but could be other things, too.  The only way to get a definitive diagnosis is to do a complete workup, including the endoscopy and thoracic radiographs planned for Monday, plus possibly a trans tracheal wash, culture and cytology. At least, that would be the work up were she brought into the Colorado State VTH.  In fact, they would do the TTW, etc before they did thoracic radiographs, since this sounds more like upper than lower airway disease.

Good luck.

Susan G

I have a sick horse that symptoms are really baffling me.  I wonder whether I could get a vet or two on the list to respond.  She seemed fine at home but