Skyhorse Saddle for sale

Shari Cartee windswept@perigee.net
Skyhorse saddle; great condition (Photos available). Comes with long and short booties with brand new closed cell foam in them that I got from Skito. The saddle has been rigged for centerfire attachment with Biothane billets (new). Also to go with the short booties, a felt pad with wear leathers, slits for the billets, and holes down the midline for ventilation. Included are two girths, a fleece girth from Running Bear and a Neoprene girth from Pro Choice. I recently bought this saddle and it fits my wide Arab fine, but after 4 years in a treeless, I couldn`t adapt to it. The price of $675 includes shipping in the contiguous U.S. Contact Shari Cartee at windswept@perigee.net or call 704-764-7492 (evenings) Leave message if necessary, and I`ll return your call as soon as possible.