Virus attachments?

Group:

I've gotten at leat one virus attachment (via Email) for every post
to rideCamp.  I have been just deleting anything with an attachment.
So far my computer is clean.

But based on some of the good tips from you guys, I have changed
some settings in Norton's Options.

I've turned ON the option to scan windows when it's opened.
(although I don't always shut down my system daily).
I've turned ON repair and delete in my quarantined files.
I've turned OFF my Email preview screen.

This last one is important, as the Email message body is downloaded
in order to preview it,
And the preview occurs before the Email is actually opened.
 I guess this is a weakness in OUTLOOK  Express if viruses are hiding in the message body.?

Barb