boarding facilities in Jacksonville, Fl

It seems that I am losing the property I was leasing that housed my horse,
and am now in the market for a good boarding facility that I can afford.  I
found a real nice place out in Green Cove Springs that has beautiful trails,
but it's WAY far from home (55miles one way).  So if anyone knows of a place
where I can board one small gelding, no vices with access to trails, please
let me know.  I prefer pasture board (Providing there is shelter).  Thanks!!

Juli and Alpine (aghhh, I'm homeless!)