Anne George Custom Trail Saddlery

New Advertiser on Endurance Net:

Anne George Custom Trail Saddlery -

"Today's  endurance  and  trail  riders  have  a  wide  variety  of  saddles
to  choose  from.  I  offer  a  refreshing  alternative  to  the  gimmick's,
gags  and  poor  quality  found  in  so  much  of  today's  saddlery.  There
is  no  such  thing  as  a  one  size  fits  all  saddle.  I  believe  that
horsemen/women  have  long  since  matured  past  that  fantasy. "

http://www.vtc.net/~ageorge/

Check it out!

Endurance Net
www.endurance.net