orthoflex/lite

Hi all. I bought a horse (sight unseen and my trust in a friend) in Oct. He's
13 and has high withers. I've written about his having sore withers recently.
Well, the former owner has just told me that she went thru 9 saddles in the
past with him and had settled on an Orthoflex/Lite saddle that worked well.
Then she said Orthoflex doesn't sell them anymore so now I'm in the process
of locating one. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know Orthoflex's phone no.
and/or website? Fax no.? Anything?
I am very happy I bought the horse, he's a wonderful gelding. This is just
something we have to go thru now. Thank you in advance.
Deb