----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara B. Peck" <bpeck@together.net>

Group:
I've received my last 3 posts to ridecamp, retuurned to me from a person
named Robert MCafee (who I've never seen post on RideCamp)... and
each one said.... "Take a look at the attachment".

Well, I did not look at the attachment, because of the recent virus rash...
Anyone know this person, or get any Emails like this?

Barb