From: Barbara B. Peck
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 6:41 PM
Subject: RC: Virus attachments?

Group:
I've received my last 3 posts to ridecamp, retuurned to me from a person
named Robert MCafee (who I've never seen post on RideCamp)... and
each one said.... "Take a look at the attachment".

Well, I did not look at the attachment, because of the recent virus rash...
Anyone know this person, or get any Emails like this?

Barb