Re: Re: Daily elyting vs impaction colic

Ed and Wendy Hauser wrote:

>>It may be a very long shot, but could there be some stray voltage in his water source

I'm not sure I'm following you (but I'm not very good with anything containing the word voltage).  I don't use electric heaters in the water buckets, and he drinks just from rubber buckets, not anything connected to anything electric.  Also, he will drink if he has elytes, and my other horse (whose buckets are filled from the same source) drinks copious amounts.

I hope I'm following your meaning.  If not, I apologise.

Tracey