Bob Marshall Treeless Sport Saddle Wanted

Joan Theisen luvmypasos@clipclop.com
After reading all the positive comments about the Bob Marshall Treeless sport saddles I have decided to get one...  but am having a difficult time finding one to try or even buy!  I have tried ebay, and several internet classifieds including endurance net classifieds without luck.  Apparently it takes 2-3 months for the saddle to be made!  I would like one sooner if possible - any help is much appreciated - please email me directly at luvmypasos@clipclop.com - thanks!

specifics:
need a 13-15" seat and a maximum skirt length of 23-24", prefer suede seat, round skirt and horn.  new or used. color unimportant at this point.