RE: Virus protection: A Personal Choice

I don't mind at all putting a filter in. I just want to make sure that you
all don't shout loudly when your mail starts bouncing b/c you have HTML
formating turned on.

Note that many (like @1500/6000 = 25% since 01jan) of the messages that go
through ridecamp do contain html formating. All of these messages will
bounce if I turn the filters on - do you want that, or would you prefer to
protect yourselves???

johnt

(Note that there is a hack solution, which is in place now, which will
reject messages which are greater than a particular size.  this protects
against most attachements in a very simple way. right now its set at 16kb.)