USET - Gladstone festival, more info on Endurance competition

.  Anyone
interested in Participating can contact Mary Lutz - either by phone or
email -
908-234-1251 or mlutz@uset.org.

	The ride will be on Saturday, June 23.  The entire ride is an FEI-B
ride
but we are having a 50 mile and an 80 mile ride.  The 50 mile ride will
also be the IAHA Region 15 Championship.  We are also encouraging
informal
Team competitions - get a group of three or four friends together, come
up
with a name and compete as a team.  There will be awards for the top 10
in
the 50 and 80 and top five in the IAHA Championship - for both
Pure-Bred
and Part-Bred.  there will also be team awards.

	There is no limit to the number of entries we can take.  Also, unlike
prior years - it is an open ride - riders do not need to qualify.
Horses
must be kept in stalls but there is plenty of room to camp although it
must
be VERY low-key - no open fires and there are no electric hook-ups.

	The stables open at 2:00 PM on Wednesday, June 20.  There is a very
causal
Welcome Party on Thursday, June 21 which all disciplines are invited to
attend.  Pre-Ride Inspection from noon to 3:00PM on Friday, June
22.  Riders meeting at 3:00pm followed by a casual dinner in the
stabling
area.  The ride starts at 5:30 AM on Saturday, June 23.  The Awards
Ceremony will be at approximately noon on Sunday, June 24 so all of the
top
ten finishers and Best Conditioneds will be expected to remain for
these
ceremonies.

	The entry fee for the 50 is $125, the 80 is $150 and the IAHA
Championship
is $175.  I expect the Prize Lists to be ready sometime next week.