Small clarification Re: Do I need 4WD?

>Another bit of advice: get the 'biggest' truck you can
>afford. For a tow vehicle, I wouldn't want to settle
>for less than a one-ton truck unless I had to; the
>Dakota is a baby 3/4 ton that is not used for towing.
>I know Sue is looking forward to replacing her 3/4 ton
>Chevy prime mover with a one-ton this summer!
>
>Jim Beidle
>Chief Cook, Crew, and newly fledged LD rider
>Tyee TreeFrogs

It was great to see Jim's post as he has been a very hard working part of
our team and actually got to ride in the last ride.  He and Blue (the
horse) did great and I think he's definitely hooked now, if he wasn't
before.  (Anybody who shows up to crew for us fledgling LDers for a year
and keeps wanting to come back is pretty much already there...IMO. <g>)
Anyway...my point of clarification is, since Jim spends a fair number of
waking hours at my place (Tyee Farm), I think he added it on to the Tree
Frogs name without realizing it.

So...FYI -- we're one of the teams in the PNER newly formed last year...we
are the Tree Frogs (not solely associated with Tyee Farm, by any means.
;-))  Have frog flags and frog mascots...kind of fun.  Frogs all over the
place at our camps. ;-)  If you're at a ride in the PNW and you see a
couple of frog flags on the front of the trucks, stop in and say
"hi"...you'll know who we are! <bg>

Sue

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com