STOLEN SADDLE IN SO. CA.

Debbie Ekhaml DEKARAB@HOME.COM
Hi Ridecampers,
   I am posting this for my neighbor who had her
new Portuguese saddle stolen.  UPS delivered it and it
was taken before she got home from work.  This is a very
unique looking saddle.  It had a black suede seat, reddish
brown smooth leather, brass fittings and brass stirrups.
It has a matching leather girth, crupper, and saddle cover.It has a square fender that covers the entire side of the horse and has a criss cross design across the seat and down the middle
of the fender.  She is offering a reward and can be reached at
(619) 588-1595 (San Diego)  I have a picure I can e-mail if
anyone thinks they've seen it.  It is for her Andulusions.
Thanks