Re: 4 wd?

> Thats the truck i have......one ton dually.
>
> DEFINATELY get the 4-WD!!!!!  I DO USE IT!!  With the weight you can pull
and
> carry, it's a necessity
> Karen

We're nearly at the point where we will be ordering our new truck.  We've
vacillated on it's requirements over time but ended up deciding on both 4-WD
and a dually...and diesel, long bed, crew cab, etc.

If there were ever a moment of doubt regarding having 4-WD, it was erased
completely when we arrived at ridecamp last Friday (with older, smaller truck
pulling 3 horse slant trailer) -- the first words out of the mouths of the
guys
directing traffic were "do you have 4 wheel drive?  You do?  Good...put it in
4-wheel (already was since we could see what was ahead) and go for it."  We
got
thru just fine.  I've gotten the truck and trailer thru some tricky stuff over
the years because of the 4 wheel drive...sometimes just the truck itself.  In
this part of the country I wouldn't consider getting a truck without it!

Sue