----- Original Message -----
From: <guest@endurance.net>

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net

> April Johnson april.johnson@bigfoot.com
>
> Ok, people.  What is your problem?  Why are you trying to tell John that
he should make sure every email is secure before sending it to your little
computer?  If you want protection, spend the bucks, or download the free
stuff, and protect your own computer.

> Every single time you connect that modem to the internet, you're in danger
of being infected.  Deal with it or get off the internet.

> If you don't want email from strangers showing up on your computer, go
back to the 70s, get rid of your computer and the internet, and watch a
drive-in movie.

> Quit griping at John and Steph and trying to make their jobs more
difficult.  Take responsiblity for your own horse...uh, computer.

> Believe me, if you get mad at me and quit RC, what do I care?  One less
person to "infect" my precious computer.