Virus protection: A Personal Choice

April Johnson april.johnson@bigfoot.com

Ok, people.  What is your problem?  Why are you trying to tell John that he should make sure every email is secure before sending it to your little computer?  If you want protection, spend the bucks, or download the free stuff, and protect your own computer.

Every single time you connect that modem to the internet, you're in danger of being infected.  Deal with it or get off the internet.

If you don't want email from strangers showing up on your computer, go back to the 70s, get rid of your computer and the internet, and watch a drive-in movie.

Quit griping at John and Steph and trying to make their jobs more difficult.  Take responsiblity for your own horse...uh, computer.

Believe me, if you get mad at me and quit RC, what do I care?  One less person to "infect" my precious computer.

April
Nashville, TN