Attn: People looking for horses!!

If anyone out there is looking for and endurance prospect let me know. I
will try and help you find one. Just give me your info and what you are
looking for (age, sex, experience, etc...)

I have a good idea on what is out there and am currently helping a few
try to locate.

Email me privately (so we don't jam up the list). Talk to you soon!
~Lee Ann