BUYING HORSES

guest jgranch@whidbey.net
I have found that buying horses is much like buying a car, you get what you pay for. Now to get serious. I have bought
several horses that would well be served up as a French dish.  But I decided to follow the rules a Vet published on the
internet.  I am providing they website address that covers some general rules. My buying problems went away when
I started following them.  Here is the website: http://www.avma.org/care4pets/buyhorse.htm