Re: Leg Cramps

Lysane Cree lysanec@yahoo.ca
I have also been told that leg cramps can result
from not enough potassium and magnesium being taken in by
a person, and that a person who has recurring leg cramps
should eat alot of bananas. Since bananas tend to get bruised
and squashed easily, does anyone know
whether turning the bananas into banana cake first would
have the same effect? I usually make a cake with extra bananas
so that the cake is really moist and you see some small pieces
of banana.
Any ideas from the nutritionists out there? Is there a way of
getting that calcium citrate as well without taking a pill?
Some kind of food perhaps?
I just tend to forget taking them, so I prefer other ways when
possible. I won`t forget to eat. :)
Lysane