Re: RC: Beet Pulp

I am feeding a Senior feed that I get at a store called Fleet Farm (it is
their own brand comparable to Equine Senior by Purina).  I am feeding 5 lbs
of Senior, one cup of corn oil and 2 flakes of 60%grass 40% alfalfa hay all
2x's a day.  He maintains weight normally but got an abcess in his front
foot this winter and dropped dramatically in a matter of a week or two.  His
teeth have been floated and he has been wormed with both Strongid and
Zimectrin.  Can I add something like the Strategy to the feed too or will
this be over doing it?