Re: RC: Rearing

I had a mare that did that...as soon as she
started to rear, we turned her in circles until we
were BOTH dizzy.  She stopped rearing.....

Making  the horse go FORWARD is the key...circling
is "forward",  just in one place....

--
Teddy Lancaster

Home at last!!!! 10,000 miles, 18 states, 6 weeks.

Next Attending Equine Affaire April 2-10, 2001,
Columbus, OH
http://www.equineaffaire.com

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256