Re: Re: Another (or I missed it) Electrolyte question

Celeste wrote

>Many of us feel the bad by far outweighs the good of this thinking, and we
are lobbying to have this rule changed. Thankfully at our FEI rides,
syringing is allowed, and it is shown to be beneficial so things may change
at our next agm.<

Hopefully someone, somewhere in a South African decision-making body will
remove head from sphincter and do something.

Tracey