Re: Another (or I missed it) Electrolyte question

Jim

YES REALLY!!!!

We give in the feed or water usually. Don't dose on the trail, will offer
food/water at check with it in.

I agree it is not in the best interest of the horse, but some people felt it
would be a sure way to eliminate "drugging" horses at rides without having
to do regular blood tests, as if you go anywhere close to your horse with a
syringe you are eyed suspiciously.

Many of us feel the bad by far outweighs the good of this thinking, and we
are lobbying to have this rule changed. Thankfully at our FEI rides,
syringing is allowed, and it is shown to be beneficial so things may change
at our next agm.

Celeste

I'D RATHER BE RIDING !