Re: RC: strongid daily

I suppose all this is possible. Endurance does put a horse through alot more
than usual. I suppose it could be possible that under certain conditions
this could pose a problem. I have been told that the wormers not absorbed by
the body so I don't see how it could cause these meltdowns that everybody is
talking about. I must believe that there is more than meets the eye in these
cases.