Daily Strongid (and spuds)

Bob wrote:

>OK since we are on the subject of worms who has the ultimate solution for
an infestation of equine tape worms? Type of wormer preferred but brand
names accepted along with dosages.<

Bob, out here we have a wormer called Equimax, which has Ivermectin and
whatever-you-call-the-stuff-you-do-tapes-with in it.  I don't know whether
you can get it over there, but it does work.  I use it twice a year, and use
Ivermectin liquid in between, and do the Panacur thing about this time each
year, and have had no problems.  I've also not known Equimax to cause a
reaction, and Toc even likes the taste!

Hope this helps.

Tracey