Re: French saddles

Malcolm,
Sorry to hear it.  Did you ask to have it refitted?  from what I understand,
they can all be reworked.
Hope your experience wasn't the norm rather than the exception; they seem to be
good saddles (and should be, for the price, let's be honest) and he certainly
knew the anatomy and pitfalls of traditional saddles.  Or some traditional
saddles, I should say.
Mickie