Rest stops on the way to the XP 2001

Hi,

I need rest stops on my way in the following areas. I'll need a turnout
if possible. No stalls.

Flagstaff AZ off rt 40 -- June 14

Off rt 40 about 150 miles past Albuquerque NM / near rt 285 -- June 15

At the Kansas/OK border, rt 54 and 83 intersection -- June 16

Does anyone know about Rt's 54 (across Texas' NW tip) and 83 (in Kansas)?
 I got lots of
help with my Rt 40 or 70 question.

Kris

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!