FW: French saddles

-----Original Message-----
From: Malcolm Booth [mailto:malcolm@malcolmbooth.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 9:02 AM
To: 'Mickie Newnam'
Subject: RE: French saddles

As an owner of a semi custom saddle made by Slesse I wouldn't be so sure. I
wouldn't buy one from him again. Long on talk, short on follow through.

The saddle never fit my horse properly and I should have sent it back and
demanded a refund. That was my mistake.

That's my personal experience.

Malcolm Booth
Northern California