it's official--beet pulp a brewin'

Ok, Susan...I know you'll be grinnin'

Bought my first bag 'o beet pulp today.  The lady at the feed store tried to convince me to buy 'wieght builder' instead...stuck to my guns :).

They also have the rice bran with the limestone added..but GEEZZ!! $28 a bag is wow pricey!!  Beet pulp $8 for a 50lb bag.  This beet pulp says that it has molassas added.  From Susan's webpage I think that they do this for palatability?  Not enough to cause a problem though do ya think?

So, for the grin Susan..I currently have stewing a quart of beetpulp in a bucket with about 3 gallons of warm water...no squirrles though.  Since hopefully, this will all stay IN the bucket do ya think a quart of beet pulp will manage to become 3 gallons of mush?  If so it will remind me of good ol' grits...

Corrine