Re: RC: Need a Good Trainer

Hi Susan, this is Charlene I am a trainer... My business is called Trail-Rite
Training Center. I am fairly well know in the endurance world. My mother is
Tammy Robinson, maybe you have heard of her. I specialize in Balanced Riding
and training to obtain a balanced horse. My training packages are actual days
in training not by month. I have a great 30-60 day training program. From the
basics in the ring then to the miles on the trail. Then I bring horse and
rider together to do combined training to make a successful unite. I can give
you more details, let me know if you are interested. I have a
resume/reference book I can send to you if you like or you can come out to
the Ranch anytime. Or... we are putting on a ride called the HOG WILD May
26th. . If you are interested in coming out then you could meet me, my horses
and students, see are place and maybe volunteer at the ride?? We need
volunteers! If you have not done endurance before this is great for learning.
My home number is 661-251-0839 Barn # 661-513-9269 Cel 805-630-1881

I copied some of this from a past e-mail for your information:

In the last two years for one particular breeder (Sturgeon Creek Arabians). I
have broke, trained, campaigned sold and placed 14 horses successfully for
them. I matched them with happy owners. They send them to me unbroken from
Canada to break and train and campaign and sell for endurance. My book has
more details.

On the currant success side of things in the sport at the time being: I have
over 30 horses out there competing in endurance world alone. Horses that I
have broke/trained and conditioned. A lot of the horses are with students I
have taught as well. 8 horses just this last year in 2000 are in the
Regional/National Standings that I broke/trained & conditioned and are doing
super after doing LSD for over 18 months.

Here are the names of the 8 horses for 2000 Standings of horses I broke.
Steve and Vicki Rutter Southwest Region I broke all three of the Rutters
horses
1.Shaka San 1st Heavyweight 1st ride with TR
2.Shak-Star Brother to Shaka San 60 days ready to go LSD Steve did 200 miles
on him last year and will be doing a lot more this year.
3.Kubli Kan  5th Featherweight ? 150 miles with TR
You may know the Rutters they are in your Region I think?
4.Tracy Shagun Trained conditioned and did 1st ride with TR
Kahlipsyos Heat 2nd Pacific Southwest Lightweight for 2000
5.Yvette Sabol Located in Santa Rosa
O' Snow Dancer Broke trained and conditioned at TR 60 days escorted on 1st
ride
8th Lightweight
6.Mistansza and myself Charlene Lewis Broke trained and conditioned by TR
1st Middleweight PS Region 5th overall
7.Rett Butler and Mike Stueve broke and trained at TR 2 time regional
champion horse 1999 1st junior with Kori Byrd, 2000 he took 1st heavyweight
with Mike Stueve and 8th overall my husband
8.Ms Mescha Jordan Finley 2nd Junior PS Region Trained and conditioned at TR

Other horses I have broke you may have noticed before that have been in
National standings consecutively are Ima Liberated Lady and Katie Bar the
Door my parents to main horses. Charlie and Tamara Robinson.

Here is a short recomendation list you can call if you like
Carol Resner 818 886-2322
Nancy Donaldson: 805 531-9948
Michelle Taylor 805 388-4725
Ron and Maddy Rauch 818 716-6365