Bucket bangers

Okay it has been a while since i whined about something    Here goes.  For
all you out there that don't have hay bags and feed with buckets hooked on
the trailers.  Either fill them continously thru the night    get bigger
buckets   fasten them comletely to trailer   or put them on the ground and
leave the lead rope longer.  I realize that there are problems with all these
suggestions.  But since I sleep in the confines of my truck and not a
motorhome  I listen the the insistnent BANG  CLUMP BANG  all night long.
Give the drone of a generator anytime at least it is consistent.   Sorry just
had to bitch a little.  Donna and BOB