Re: RC: MSM & the Police

Now where I shop in southern Calif, they have it right on the counter so you don't "forget" to buy some, kind of  like candy bars and the TV Guide I guess. One other big tack store I shop at puts MSM and Glucosamine small jars behind the counter because of shop lifters, not necessarily druggies. I've never been asked for my ID.  Now if I go to the drug store to get Dimetapp or Sudafed, that is locked up due to meth labs. and they limit how much you can buy too.  Beth