Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman
2 great sons-Blue & Nick
canine Scooby, feline Tuna
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net
Reno, Nevada

---- Begin included message ----
I think I know what you were getting at Truman but the impression pad is
used DURING riding, not just on a standing horse.  You ride up and down
hills etc. walk, post etc. and then after a ride you evalurate the gel
for signs of areas where there might be excess pressure.  These areas
appear alot thinner.  To me this does give one more an idea of fit than
the flour on the saddle placed on the  standing horse.
The appearance of the gel pad which had almost even thickness after
riding and the fact that my horse checks out w/o any sorness as stated
by a vet and chiro gives me a good idea that my SS is working for my
horse.  This  saddle may not work for all horses and people but for me
it is wonderful.  At this time I don't know of any other pad that could
give you the kind of info on saddle fit than the impression pad while
the horse is being worked.

Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman