New Horse-Around- Corral product

   We can have a 10 ft. panel on line for toughs long trailers.
Our mount ot hold 7 panels would extend out only 6.5" from
trailer wall. This would make two 10' X 10' divided corrals.
For even larger corral 9 panels, mount would extend 8" from
trailer wall. Our mounting system is the most secure, safe on
rough roads, spreads the load out on trailer wall, quiet, and
easy to load and unload. Check our web at
http:www.endurace.net/horsenaround

Marcus R Hoff