feed

patti gene@dreamsoft.com
I've always feed my mare 10# twice a day of 50/50 pellets and a small amount of bermuda hay once a day and she ate just fine and had good size and plenty of energy. My feed store got orchard grass with timothy in it, so I feed her the pellets and the grass. Now she wont eat her pellets, she loves the hay. My question is, will that give her the energy she needs and how much will I need to feed her a day? Also I have a question about grain. Who has the best grain product for endurance horses? I heard corn is not good because it makes them sweat more than they would without it, does it need beet pulp, probiotics,someone help me please.  patti