PVC Pipe Corral

I am wanting to build a PVC pipe corral for use on endurance rides. I
saw one last weekend at a ride and got some ideas, but I did not get any
of the dimensions. I tried to look in the ridecamp archives, but had no
luck. Perhaps I did it wrong since I have never looked in the archives.
I would appreciate any suggestions from those that have built one
before. I want to keep it around the size of 12 x 12.
             Thanks,
                 Adele