    From: Endure4fun@aol.com <Endure4fun@aol.com>
    To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
    Date: Monday, April 09, 2001 7:41 PM
    Subject: RC: Fwd: RC: 100 in a day vs 250 over four days

nvrider@home.com
    writes:

        .  For a multiday, they have to stay
        sound day after day after day after day.

    I may be taking this the wrong way, But don't we want our horses to
always be
    sound?  I sure do.  I don't start any ride and "hope" my horse stays
"sound"
    until the finish, if I feel there is a question I stay home.  I don't do
    ride, either 50s, 100s or multi days unless I know my horse is in great
    condition.  Yes, I know things can and do go wrong, but "K" seems to
have the
    attitude of doing 100s is best cuz as she says " horse only has to stay
sound
    1 day"  Pretty pathetic to me.

    Keri